We have a 30-day return policy which means you have 30 days to request a return after receiving your order.
If you have any questions about your order or a return, you can always contact us first on 01294 274207 9am – 5pm Mon – Sat.
Items can be returned to us within the given 30-day period and can also be exchanged in store with proof of purchase. Returned items can be exchanged for a new item or a credit note given in exchange, to purchase an item at a later date.
The returned item must be in an unused condition with the original packaging intact to allow us to resell the item. Damage to the packaging or product out with the condition it was first sold may result in the return being subject to further scrutiny.
We will send you a full refund for any product purchased online and properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of our online returns policy excluding:
- A) Original delivery charges
- B) Returns delivery charges
Please note: All returns will be processed as quickly as possible, within a maximum of 5 days from the date of receiving the return. If the item has been discounted you will be refunded only the discounted price charged.
Please Note: Items purchased online cannot be refunded in store. Items returned in store can be exchanged or swapped for a credit note for the value of your original purchase.
We have a few exclusions and the following products cannot be returned:
- Any personalised product
- Pierced products including earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene.
HOW TO RETURN:
- Complete the return form (Inside your parcel)
- Pop it inside your parcel
- Remove the original shipping label from the parcel containing your address.
- On the front of your parcel, write:
- Take your parcel to your local Post Office and send it back to us using a postal service of your choice (1st class, 2nd class etc).
- Ask for a certificate of postage from the Post Office.
Please Note: Customers returning an item will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy. We will not be responsible for any items not reaching us. Proof of postage from the Post Office will help should any parcels go missing whilst in the postal system.
If any of your items are faulty or of sub-standard quality, we will refund the return postage costs.